Hiring Experienced Home Inspector in St Louis. Evergreen Property Inspectors, LLC is seeking an experienced home inspector to join our growing team serving clients in Missouri and Illinois. We prefer at least one year of experience but will train an individual that has construction trade experience and has completed a formal training program such as the ICA, ASHI or InterNACHI Home Inspection courses. HVAC or Sewer Scope experience is a plus. Our goal is to train a candidate to our company standards, while adhering to all national and state rules and regulations.
- Strong customer service skills and extreme level of professionalism when representing the company, and working with clients, brokers and other team members
- High level of attention to detail
- Punctuality and on-time performance for appointments and meetings
- Business Focused with the desire to market and grow company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a positive and courteous demeanor with a “will-do” attitude
- Ability to multi-task, maintain emails, texts, paperwork, company records, etc.
- Ability to work unsupervised and report in as trained
- Provide valid state driver’s license/insurance and driving record, and have reliable transportation
- Physically capable for performing all inspector duties and functions
- Must pass all background checks and company screening
- Must be open to work in 2 or more of the following counties. St. Louis, MO. St. Charles, MO. Jefferson County, MO, Madison County, IL.
- Working knowledge of HomeGauge software is a plus
- Computer experience to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Calendar
Successful home inspectors take a thoughtful systematic approach to investigating buildings so we can inform and protect the clients that hire us. This means being proficient in the technical aspects of home inspections while being able to explain findings through strong interpersonal communication skills. We value integrity, a strong work ethic, adaptability to innovation, and a desire to support other team members in providing excellent customer service to our clients and industry partners. Helping our clients understand the condition of a property so they can make good real estate decisions based off their own goals is our mission day in and day out.
What Sets Us Apart:
We have a terrific reputation. Search the web to see for yourself what people are saying about Evergreen Property Inspectors as we help our community. Family/ Veteran owned business. We love what we do and value our employees through a supportive environment focused on safety, quality, and integrity. Focus on healthy work-life balance, with opportunities for professional growth and development. We believe that the only way a business can sustainably grow is through the successful growth of the employees. We are active in our communities from local Realtor Boards, to professional inspector societies, to various non-profit organizations. We respect and appreciate our clients, industry partners, and vendors.
Established systematic inspection process following nationally recognized standards of practice using industry leading software.
Training program last 1-3 months depending on experience. Select tools and equipment provided.
Paid training with competitive pay upon completion. Commission rates up to 50% for experienced inspectors.
Insurance Coverage; Workers Compensation, General Liability, Professional Liability and various disability and retirement benefits.
Licensing, Certification, professional organization fees paid/reimbursed. On-going education and training to continually improve knowledge and skills of employee.
If you are a fit, contact us. Email your resume or letter of interest to William.Frost@EvergreenPropertyInspectors.com and learn more about why Evergreen Property Inspectors is posting – Hiring Home Inspector in St Louis Metropolitan area!
Evergreen Property Inspectors is a member of ASHI, InterNACHI, and in the State of Illinois adhere to the Illinois Standards of Practice. Evergreen has inspectors living around the St. Louis area in Missouri and Illinois. Schedule online to book our services or call 877-805-5255 or email ContactUS@EvergreenPropertyInspectors.com